Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Main Area
 Australian Ham Fest
 Mid North Coast Amateur Radio Group

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
vk3pa Posted - 21 Sep 2008 : 1:18:28 PM
The Mid North Coast Amateur Radio Group will again be running the Radio Expo in Coffs Harbour in 2009

When:- Sunday 18th January 2009

Where:- St Johns Church Hall, Mc Lean Street Coffs Harbour

Time and Entry:- Doors open at 8.30am and entry is still a low $5.00 per person.

Trade displays, all major brands of equipment at special show prices, radio dealers and distributors from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane in attendance, disposal sales, Elecraft HF Radio Kits display, satellite tracking equipment, parts, antennas, cable and accessories sales,emergency services displays,ACREM, WICEN, book sales, door prizes ever hour, Ozi Kits for sale,Club Displays,HF antenna systems display. hot and cold food, unrestricted parking around the venue, on rain, hail or shine.

Free tea/coffee and bickies all day !

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO PROVIDING ENHANCED REPEATER FACILITIES/ EDUCATION AND SUPPORT TO NEW COMERS TO THE HOBBY ON THE MID NORTH COAST OF NSW

All this and more information on the groups excellent web site at:- www.mncarg.org

Contact Information

Australia

Goldfields DX Amateur Radio Group © 2002 - 2022 Goldfields DX Amateur Radio Group Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000