Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Main Area
 Wierdest Frequency Area
 making of a good ham

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
vk3pa Posted - 01 Nov 2011 : 09:21:53 AM
I was born in Buffalo N.Y. on Oct /9 /1938 as the only child of an only child. my mother was born in 1900 so in 1938 her age was 38.Being raised with old people I have always been old Never fell for santa, easter bunny, or tooth fairy.My IQ is 127 I found all 12 years of school boaring,as a result of this I did not graduate with the class of 1956, So I joined the air force in Aug 56 to go to AF academy,to become an officer and a gentleman. At Lackland AFB I was tested at age 17 equal to 1&1/2 years of college. Testing also revealed abnormal color vision -no pilot,no officer,no gentleman,but high aptitude as mechanic,I finished jet mechanic training at Amarilo AFB B-47 & B-52, I refused to stay there as an instructor so they sent me to Westover AFB in Springfield Mass.I married a young girl who was crusing the local "drive in" just outside the gate, there were several to choose from but she had a nice mom and dad who were pleased to have us move in with them. Went ToGuam Got first call KG6AKA,Discharged went back to Buffalo 2Nd call WA2TVV,left wife and 5 kids, for first girlfriend fm high school.Moved to Houston in 1980 With 2 step children, step son got his ticket at 15 KA2EEU and is presently living in houston.He is Ast Chief of spring Vol FD and a computer Guru.I upgraded to advanced then extra And Am now AA5LK. I draw SS: have 2 rent houses. I am now married to 3rd wife (Bettye)she now has the record of staying the logest 17 years. Now Rigs Hf Ft847 wid G5rv,dr605 in mobile dr635 in shack wid gp3 above g5rv,Now that its not required I Am leaning toward CW when I have time ALSO monitor 442.725 salt grass in the Houston area. Added 3-29-2010, I am getting better but Bettye moved back to W. Monroe La. a year ago last november, I am taking applications for a replacement, must be amateur extra, like to cook, clean and do laundry. Also must be able to copy CW @ 25 wpm and climb a tower,also should be able to provide her own beer and cigaretts.added 3-5-11 found a replacement,Aug 2010, Lana Patton DOB 8-24-61 no cw, no tower, ok on all the rest.

Goldfields DX Amateur Radio Group © 2002 - 2022 Goldfields DX Amateur Radio Group Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000